Kuliah simply means lecture. It is similar to a talk where the asatizah (religious teacher) will cover a topic and issues pertaining to it. We provide in-depth religious knowledge in regards to contemporary Islamic Issues.
Scan the QR Code below via your mobile banking app to contribute.
Sila imbas Kod QR di bawah melalui aplikasi mobile banking anda untuk menderma.
Scan the QR Code via your mobile banking app to contribute.
Sila imbas Kod QR melalui aplikasi mobile banking anda untuk menderma.
Youth Hadith Weekly Session
Prophetic Legacy: Mannerism in a Muslim’s Daily Life
by Ustaz Muhammad Hafiizhuddiin Bin Khamis
Every Sunday, 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM
No fees required
Register here or contact Ustaz Hafiizh at 9359 3603
Slot 1 – 8.00pm – 8.30pm
Slot 2 – 8.30pm – 9.00pm
Slot 3 – 9.00pm – 9.30pm
Rate: $10 for 30 minutes (per slot)
Participants may make full use of their slot with these topics:
– Seeking guidance and checking of Qur’anic recitation, specific surahs and Iqra’
– Guidance on Fardhu ‘Ain and basic religious queries
what is adil?
ADIL is an acronym for Adult Islamic Learning. It is an Islamic learning programme specially tailored for adult Muslim learners in Singapore.
Derived from the Arabic word of ‘Adil’ (عادل), literally means a just person. Allah s.w.t. commands Muslims to be bearers of justice for it is closest to Taqwa.
It symbolizes maturity, moderation, rationality and objectivity. It represents a learned individual who is inclusive; transcends religion, race, language or other forms of denominators.
Developed by the Office of the Mufti, this new Adult Islamic Learning (ADIL) programme is designed such that it remains relevant and suited for our Muslim adults’ contemporary spiritual and intellectual needs. The programme will be offered in both Malay and English to cater to the varied demands and needs of the Muslim community.
ADIL Academic Year (AY) consists of a series of ADIL modules over the course of an academic year. It is developed for Muslim adults to receive Islamic learning in structured, modular settings, providing more opportunities for closer interaction and engagement with the Asatizah every week.
Day/Time: Fridays, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Participants: 19 year-olds and above
Language Medium: English
Modules in AY2022*:
– Ulul ‘Azmi – The Arch-Prophets
– Fiqh of Planned Giving – Wealth Planning and Distribution in Islam
– Introduction to Maqasid Al-Shariah – Understanding the Higher Purpose & Objectives of the Islamic Law
– Dawn of Makkah – History of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) before Hijrah
– Light of Madinah – History of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) after Hijrah
– Introduction to Diversity – Guide to Ethical Steps in Approaching Arguments and the Right Attitude Towards Disagreement
– Traveller’s Fiqh – Guide for Travelling Muslims
– Fiqh for the Sick – Essential Guide for Muslim Patients
– Path of Repentance – Journey Back to Allah
*subject to changes
For more details on the modules, you may visit adil.sg.
May Allah bless our journey in seeking His knowledge, ameen. Do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
His name is Abu Daud, Sulaiman bin al-Ash’ath al-Azdi As-Sijistani. He was born 202 Hijri in...
His name is Abu Abdullah, Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Hanbal bin Hilal bin Asad Asy-Syaibani. He was...
His name is Muhammad bin Idris bin Abbas bin Uthman bin Syafi’. His lineage connects with...