Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
To assist the Estate Executive in the running and overseeing of the day-to-day operations and logistical needs of the mosque.
To perform on the ground hands-on work and inspections to the built environment to ensure that everything is in order, and to work closely with Operations Assistants in ensuring the operational needs and logistics of the stakeholders are met.
- Minimum ‘O’ Levels or Nitec
- Knowledge in Building Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have the initiative and ability to work independently
- Physically active & meticulous
- Knowledge in AV systems, basics in
- IT set-up and electrical works are advantageous
- Immediate availability is advantageous
Marketing & Communications Officer
Create visually informative, inspiring and captivating daily content for mosque’s publicity platforms (e.g. website, social media, LED TVs and noticeboards), and provide up-to-date information on mosque happenings;
Develop overall layout and production design for mosque’s marketing mediums;
Work closely with all departments to ensure that the content of the marketing campaigns is well supported and consistent with Islamic teachings.
Work closely with all departments in coming up with ideas for the upkeep of the mosque’s corporate image.
- Diploma in Design, Advertising or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficient in Social Media Networks
- Have initiative and able to work independently.
- Prompt to deliver in tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects is advantageous
- Knowledge in AV systems is advantageous
Asst. Social Development Officer
Assist in the planning, budgeting, implementation and reviewing of the Annual Action Plan for Social Development Unit (SDU).
Coordinate and monitor the progress of Befriender programs approved by the Board.
Administer Tabung Rahmah & Fidyah Funds
Assist in the administration of the daily walk-in requests for assistance.
- Minimum Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to multitask & a team-player
- Dedicated and responsible in working with the Befrienders
- Able to do planning and implement programmes
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Experience in volunteer or events management is advantageous
- ARS certification is advantageous
Interested candidates are to send their resumes to email@example.com by 21 May 2021.
Only Singaporeans & PRs need apply.